AcuityAds is a leading technology company that provides marketers with a one-stop solution for omnichannel digital advertising with best-of-category return on advertising spend. Our journey automation technology, illumin™, offers planning, buying and real-time intelligence from one platform. With proprietary Artificial Intelligence, illumin™ brings unique programmatic capabilities to close the gap between advertising planning and execution. AcuityAds is headquartered in Toronto with offices throughout Canada, the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. For more information, visit AcuityAds.com.
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to join our growing team! Reporting to the Director of Quality, Production Support and Special Projects, you’ll work closely with the Product Stakeholders, Internal Clients, Developers, and other QA Engineers in a cross-functional agile environment. As a QA Engineer at AcuityAds, you will work on manual and automated tests to help build great products.
What You Will Do:
- Create, execute, debug, and maintain automation scripts and manual test
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Be an active participant in an Agile environment
- Work closely with product managers and developers to understand and test new functionality
- Participate in peer test plan reviews
- Be accountable for the quality and usability of the delivered product
- Perform functional, regression, and stress testing
- Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness
What You Will Need:
- Experience testing java and web-based applications, HTLM5, responsive.
- Experience in using test case development tools, linking test cases to requirements, defect management and metrics reporting. (Example: Jira, TestRail)
- Experience with regression testing techniques and exploratory and scenario-based testing techniques
- Understanding of software development and implementation methodologies including iterative and agile. Preferred agile (scrum) testing experience and knowledge and or continuous delivery.
- Experience or knowledge with SQL, SVN / Git, MySql
- Preferred: 1-3 years of testing experience
- Nice to have: understanding of the online media market, Pay per click, ad media buying, competitors, trends, and offerings will be preferred.
- Nice to have testing certifications such as CSQA, CSTE, CTFL, CTM, CSTP, SSBB
- Preferred experience in Bamboo, Clover, TestRail
- Self-motivated, innovative and results-oriented.
- Resourceful and possesses a ‘can-do’ attitude.
What You Will Get:
- An inspiring and family-focused culture with offices around the world
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits including life and disability insurance
- An unlimited vacation policy
- Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan
- Time with our executive coach and Chief Empowerment Officer to assist in your growth and professional development
- Participation in our Employee Recognition Awards program
- An annual education and learning stipend
- Corporate rates and perks including fitness membership discounts
- We live and promote our company’s values: Act with integrity, Never settle, Design to disrupt, Customer-Driven, Family-focused
GREAT PLACE TO WORK®
AcuityAds is certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by @Great Place to Work Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience. Check out our website here.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this position. However, the actual responsibilities, duties, qualifications, and experience may vary. The Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Information contained in this job posting/description is subject to change.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
AcuityAds is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all our people and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all our people in maintaining an environment with mutual respect by and for all our employees and applicants.
All employment decisions at AcuityAds are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed (religion), place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, political belief, physical or mental disability, receipt of public assistance, or irrelevant record of the offence.
AcuityAds provides accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment and selection process and before you begin your journey with us.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.