Freestar engineers cutting-edge monetization solutions for websites. By combining industry-leading technology, data, and massive scale, we enable busy site owners to seamlessly maximize revenue while freeing themselves of the hassles of ad operations. Publishers then have more time to do what they do best: create content.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Associate Director, Support Engineering, our Publisher Support Engineer will troubleshoot and optimize live ads on our publishers’ websites. You have an eye for quality website design and a knack for creative ad strategy. As a core member of our operations team, you need to keep a cool head in spite of “fire drills” going on all around you. You will:
- Troubleshoot and adjust live ads on new publisher websites
- For existing clients, review ads and look for ways to improve or optimize ad placement or ad type
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert where you will regularly manage projects and keep our team abreast of how the industry is moving in your assigned subject.
- 1-2 years SQL experience
- Experience debugging live websites; familiarity with reading ad code is preferred
- Knowledge of ad product types and appropriate product fit for any given publisher
- Experience working with the Chrome developer console
- Beginner to intermediate level of understanding of the AdTech world
- The ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
What you can expect in return:
- Full-Time, Salaried Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match, vested immediately
- The opportunity to be part of something BIG
Freestar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit freestar.com.