AcuityAds is a leading technology company that provides marketers with a one-stop solution for omnichannel digital advertising with best-of-category return on advertising spend. Our journey automation technology, illumin™, offers planning, buying and real-time intelligence from one platform. With proprietary Artificial Intelligence, illumin™ brings unique programmatic capabilities to close the gap between advertising planning and execution. AcuityAds is headquartered in Toronto with offices throughout Canada, the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. For more information, visit AcuityAds.com.
We are seeking an experienced media professional with programmatic experience and activation campaign management experience. The Client Success Manager (CSM) is a strategic and supportive partner focused on building loyalty to ensure long-term client retention.
Through the management of day-to-day client relationships, the CSM will partner with Sales to strategically support and create programmatic business opportunities and growth. In partnership with Sales, the CSM is responsible for upsells, extensions, and renewals.
Acting as a bridge between sales and campaign activation, the role of the CSM is pivotal. Working with the Campaign Managers and Reporting Analysts, the CSM ensures strong campaign performance, quality deliverables, and addressing client questions and concerns in a timely manner.
The candidate must have a thirst for knowledge, the ability to learn quickly, and be able to communicate clearly internally and externally. He/she/they must create strategies that improve our customer experience and grow our customer base. Ultimately, the candidate will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver an exceptional client experience with quality, consistency, and timeliness, to Advertisers and Agencies, in your dedicated book of business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your clients by proactively sharing campaign optimizations and collaborating with them on campaign delivery and performance
- Monitor campaign performance and identify areas of opportunity to improve performance or add incremental budget
- Review and present campaign reporting, insights and end of campaign reports to clients
- Reduce client churn and foster growth through regular communication, proactive strategic guidance, optimizations, and quality service
- Drive client retention and growth by developing strong client relationships and becoming a Strategic Advisor and trusted partner identifying and creating business opportunities
- Partner with Ad Operations, Reporting and Sales to ensure flawless execution of campaigns
- Represent ‘the Voice of the Client’ by advocating for their needs with Product, AdOps, Insights & Analytics and Finance Operations
- Develop and maintain technical and product knowledge of all Acuity’s suite of products
What You Will Need:
- Experience in Client Success, Strategy, Account Management or another client-facing role (or similar sales-related experience) in the programmatic advertising space
- Strong understanding of Programmatic Advertising (experience is required)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment while achieving or exceeding goals and providing an exceptional client experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships – at all levels – within client organizations
- Strong time management, prioritization and attention to detail skills
- Resourceful in troubleshooting and solving problems
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to think on your feet in client interactions
- Great at building relationships and rapport with customers. Advertising is a relationship-driven industry – your customer’s engagement with AcuityAds is tied to the strength of their relationship with you.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. You will be presenting to – and engaging with – a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Business and growth-minded. You will thrive here if you are excited to put your “business hat” on to support the Sales team in determining the best path to realise each account’s potential.
- Technology and data-savvy. You don’t need formal training in technology and data, but you must be comfortable manipulating data in spreadsheets and using reporting dashboards to deliver customer insights. Thrives in a fast-moving, fluid environment. We are smart, fast and nimble. You will thrive here if you seek independence, enjoy taking the initiative and are willing to grow with us as we identify new best practises and processes.
What You Will Get:
- An inspiring and family-focused culture with offices around the world
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits including life and disability insurance
- An unlimited vacation policy
- Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan
- Time with our executive coach and Chief Empowerment Officer to assist in your growth and professional development
- Participation in our Employee Recognition Awards program
- An annual education and learning stipend
- Corporate rates and perks including fitness membership discounts
- We live and promote our company’s values: Act with integrity, Never settle, Design to disrupt, Customer-Driven, Family-focused
GREAT PLACE TO WORK®
AcuityAds is certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by @Great Place to Work Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience. Check out our website here.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this position. However, the actual responsibilities, duties, qualifications, and experience may vary. The Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Information contained in this job posting/description is subject to change.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
AcuityAds is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all our people and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all our people in maintaining an environment with mutual respect by and for all our employees and applicants.
All employment decisions at AcuityAds are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed (religion), place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, political belief, physical or mental disability, receipt of public assistance, or irrelevant record of the offence.
AcuityAds provides accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment and selection process and before you begin your journey with us.
Let us know what we can do to help you be successful during your recruitment experience at AcuityAds.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.