Website Acuity Ads
AcuityAds is a leading technology company that provides marketers with a one-stop solution for omnichannel digital advertising with best-of-category return on advertising spend. Our journey automation technology, illumin™, offers planning, buying and real-time intelligence from one platform. With proprietary Artificial Intelligence, illumin™ brings unique programmatic capabilities to close the gap between advertising planning and execution. AcuityAds is headquartered in Toronto with offices throughout Canada, the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. For more information, visit AcuityAds.com.
What are we looking for?
Our team is looking for a Campaign Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for our clients in all sectors. The campaign manager’s duties will include setting up, monitoring, assessing, and measuring the ROI of campaigns of clients.
- Education in marketing/advertising, statistics, mathematics, business, economics, management information systems, or hands-on work experience
- Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools
- Can turn around projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Occasional after-hours campaign support
- Must be a pro-active, curious, creative problem solver
- Strong analytical skills: able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations; experience in the analysis of large data sets to find useful relationships Advanced MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with advertising, media, and direct response marketing data is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills, paying close attention to detail
- Must be comfortable turning data into decision making information, and communicating the story the data is telling internal stakeholders as well as clients
Day to day:
- Execute timely campaign launch, while maintaining a high degree of campaign setup accuracy
- Manage daily campaign reporting and escalate where applicable to ensure campaigns deliver-in-full and key performance metrics are met
- Proactively optimize advertiser campaigns by evaluating performance data and making strategic recommending adjustments to improve campaign performance
- Work directly with third-party ad servers, clients, trafficking teams, and internal sales staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission, and ad trafficking
- Oversee the QA process, including testing all creative assigned to your campaigns
- Transform raw data collected through our internal systems into actionable information
- Create reports to help team members at all levels easily keep an eye on performance, improve efficiency and reduce waste
- Analyze and identify key insights in relation to overall objectives of maximizing Advertising/Marketing ROI
- Analyze data to gain an understanding of trends, behaviors, and relationships
What You Will Get:
- An inspiring and family-focused culture with offices around the world
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits including life and disability insurance
- An unlimited vacation policy
- Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan
- Time with our executive coach and Chief Empowerment Officer to assist in your growth and professional development
- Participation in our Employee Recognition Awards program
- An annual education and learning stipend
- Corporate rates and perks including fitness membership discounts
- We live and promote our company’s values: Act with integrity, Never settle, Design to disrupt, Customer-Driven, Family-focused
GREAT PLACE TO WORK®
AcuityAds is certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by @Great Place to Work Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience. Check out our website here.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this position. However, the actual responsibilities, duties, qualifications, and experience may vary. The Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Information contained in this job posting/description is subject to change.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
AcuityAds is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all our people and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all our people in maintaining an environment with mutual respect by and for all our employees and applicants.
All employment decisions at AcuityAds are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed (religion), place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, political belief, physical or mental disability, receipt of public assistance, or irrelevant record of the offence.
AcuityAds provides accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment and selection process and before you begin your journey with us.
Let us know what we can do to help you be successful during your recruitment experience at AcuityAds.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.